The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession - Ch. 192

What I think is happening here is that 1) Author and Pink Hair were childhood/young school friends, 2) Author caught feelings that Pink Hair either rejected or invalidated insensitively, 3) Author blocked everything out due to being hurt and developed animosity towards Pink Hair, and 4) is now dealing with that block coming undone and her memories of it all coming back to the limelight.

Next few chapters will probably be flashbacks revealing both unreliable narratorship on Author's part and insight into Pink Hair's present attitude & actions and set them both up along with Blondie's epiphany to realise the not-a-triangle thing they've got going on.

Just guessing though.

Dex-chan lover
What I think is happening here is that 1) Author and Pink Hair were childhood/young school friends, 2) Author caught feelings that Pink Hair either rejected or invalidated insensitively, 3) Author blocked everything out due to being hurt and developed animosity towards Pink Hair, and 4) is now dealing with that block coming undone and her memories of it all coming back to the limelight.

Next few chapters will probably be flashbacks revealing both unreliable narratorship on Author's part and insight into Pink Hair's present attitude & actions and set them both up along with Blondie's epiphany to realise the not-a-triangle thing they've got going on.

Just guessing though.
ok thank you i understand a bit more now, i was really confused (well im still a bit confused)

Supporter
I really love the concept of this manga and was on board for a while, but it releasing with 1 page per chapter is so confusing and I feel like I've forgotten everything going on and every character in the story whenever a new chapter drops

Aggregator gang
Honestly i may just wait for this to be fully out, I have literally no idea whats happening anymore

Users who are viewing this thread