The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession - Ch. 219

Dex-chan lover
that's the problem with getting 3/5 pages of content every now and then, that make the story feel like it's progressing slowly when, in fact, if you realize all in all, we're "only" at 250 pages which is what, 1 volume/1 volume and a half nowaday. So maybe if you read all in one go, it's not that slow.

Dex-chan lover
that's the problem with getting 3/5 pages of content every now and then, that make the story feel like it's progressing slowly when, in fact, if you realize all in all, we're "only" at 250 pages which is what, 1 volume/1 volume and a half nowaday. So maybe if you read all in one go, it's not that slow.
Plus this is basically a webcomic, they can easily go for thousands and thousands of pages, years of content.

As for the plot, so all this current flashback was so pink hair finally understood her feelings about black hair, plus not feel negative about red hair getting dicked? It's how I'm understanding it since I barely remember anything.

b58

Double-page supporter
This series is some kind of perfect storm for the most confusing thing imaginable - a couple of pages at a time, released somewhat infrequently, characters have incomprehensible motivations and thought processes, and to top it off the translation we get is slightly subpar (not trying to be mean, and I'm thankful for all the translations we have gotten and are getting, but I think the phrasing in most chapters is consistently very dodgy - but I'm guessing the original material doesn't help, I don't know Japanese but I can believe that this is probably harder to translate than your average manga due to how esoteric the discussions can be in this).

Dex-chan lover
It coasted through life with the first approximately 100 pages of ok content and decided to bottle harder than Arsenal. Everything went downhill since Nobra-I mean nobara came in. ONE character ruined the story because the author wanted her to be the main rival Julie has to overcome and decided to do that by dumping an entire landfill worth of exposition while shoving the main story aside. Great.

Reactions: Tlo

Users who are viewing this thread