The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession - Vol. 1 Ch. 23.2 - Twitter Art (Nov24 to Dec16)

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to more of these two and translator great job with the text wall

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason why the blonde haired girl is in between the other two? Both girls on the ends have hoodies...hm. But if you think about it, maybe the two in the hoodies are in the same club. That blonde girl has been using the same hairpins since childhood, but the brown haired one stopped. Wait a minute. The color of the blond's smartphone case is the exact same as the black haired girl's hairclip ...huh? It looks like the brown haired girl's hugging the blond in the first image, but the dark haired girl's hugging her in the second one. Is this just because they're a close group of friends, or are the blond and the black haired girl dating now... wait it's also a bit dangerous to just assume that the blond hair is at the center of all of this. Maybe the two on the ends are into each other...that's probably why the black haired girl is being super physical in showing her affection. It could easily just be a result of her being influenced by the brown haired girl if they were the ones dating. Ahhhh I guess I might just have to follow them for another thirty episodes and I'll eventually find out.
My bet's on brown and black haired
But all 3 works as well.

Double-page supporter
now that i think about it buying bl books to hide your yuri hobby's gotta be expensive

Double-page supporter
Don't get dragged in, girl! You'll watch for 30 episodes and it will all be nothing but subtext as they dance around the issue without ever properly progressing things!

Dex-chan lover
glad I can read Japanese , at first didn't recognise there was a English translation, most of them :D . Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
She buys BL to camouflage her yuri buy, that's an interesting camouflage. Not sure it's that efficient though.

Users who are viewing this thread