The Return of Elena the Knight - Ch. 4

Gotta love a family that goes along with each other. Except for the strict father, but its kinda "understandable" that he wants his older son and daughter to be ready to the world, like at least it didnt show any hate coming from him, only lack of showing affection(and a lot for the younger one in comparisson). But overall seems like he has the best intentions and MC seems to love him.

Fed-Kun's army
The novel was great, but I'm a little let down by this adaption so far. It feels like we have barely gotten any insight into just how determined Elena was to save her family, as well as the extremes she went through in her previous life. I'm worried this adaption is just going to end up focusing on the romance and forget just how badass Elena is in the novel.

ohmygod FINALLY a healthy family being seen in these female isekai comics i’ve been so starved of this kind of content, maribelle especially is drop dead adorable she;s the perfect little sister

As an adaptation, it's a little bad. The pace feels rushed, and the characters are a bit expressionless. I could understand more how the characters felt in the novel.
But as a stand-alone story, it's decent.

Users who are viewing this thread