The Return of Elena the Knight

Group Leader
Release date is March 16, but may still change! I'm really looking forward to this because I love the mobile game (maybe) from the novel! 😍

Hype! I played the game on the mobile app and it was great, looking forward to this!

Thanks for translating! The novel was so good. Hope the adaptation does it justice.

so I read the reviews and it seems as
this story is good at first but then becomes a cliche cinderealla story :/ not trying to hate but based on the reviews for the novel it seems bland and the fl seems dense and ml is just idk he's just the cliche ml that saves the fl for the smallest stuff and he falls in love with her bcs he met her when they were children (very cliche) and the plot is just non existent due to all the romance and small pacing I honestly hope the manhwa is different but based on the reviews the novel is bland but ima continue reading since im bored lolz and theres only one chapter soooo

For those who have read the novel like me, first chapter is definitely rushed as hell 🤣 In the novel, we get to really empathize with the FL as she lost her family on that dreadful day and we felt like fighting with her when she got to confront the emperor. Wish they had given us more depth as I believe those parts are important to really build up the plot. But oh well, still bookmarked!

tbh this was a good novel for me when i was just starting except for the part where
ml continuously stops her from "trying to be a knight" and just stay at the castle lmao
, sadly, as ive now read enough novels, manhwas really cant capture the whole feeling in comparison to reading the novel.... theres much to derek and mirabelle here D:

The novel is fully translated to english, genuinely a 11/10 translation. I skimmed the 1st chapter and must say i'm let down by the quality of art. It's not bad, but a far cry from the illustrations in the novel.

Omg i remember reading this novel
Haven't had the time to finish it since there were so many chapters 😱😱😱

ppl saying the novel becomes all romance.... is the romance what made it good for the people who liked the novel?? causeee i do appreciate a strong fl NOT becoming a disney princess for dick

@Saharayahabibti

Yes, basically a visual novel app game. The app is called "Maybe interactive stories" if I remember right, and they have several stories there like "remarried empress" and stuff, really great!

The only annoying thing is having to use gems, but you can get several per day pretty easily with patience.

gasp!! this got an adaptation!!??
i've never read the wn but i did play the vn game.
im on team kunh btw (the 2nd ml according to the game) although im pretty sure he wont win which is a shame but eh im curious to see how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread