The Return of Elena the Knight

omgomgomgomg a webtooooooooooooooooon??? I loved the novel!!! 😍

Dex-chan lover
yoo this has an adaptation?
awesome

also shouldn't this have a smut tag? since later on in the novel there is some

ps the novel illustrations are so amazing

I love the novel so much. I like the art of this manhwa and I can't wait to see some of my favourite scenes adapted. The story seems to be a bit fast paced but I guess that's to be expected since the novel has more details and this is an adaption. Also how have I never heard of it having a visual novel game?

@KE1tea I agree, the novel illustrations are great and maybe they'll put the tag on later if those scenes are actually shown. Who knows, they might not actually show those scenes and instead hint at them or something.

I've been waiting for this adaptation for sooo long, i can't wait to read more chapters

Umm I know it’s a stupid question but where did you guys read the novel? I’ve read manga for forever but it think it’s time to try out novels😌☠️

Bruh i read the first chapter and was like hmmmm this seems familiar and then i realized i played the game on the app maybe lmao

AHHHHH they started uploading thank you so much!! cant wait to see how this story will progress !

Power Uploader
@Threee try wuxiaworld.site I know its an aggregator but the official group wiped their web to go official so aggregators are the only way now

Thank you! The art is beautiful but I am a little sad. The manhwa is different from the game, I expected to see Elena wearing that ring and the prince not to accept her proposal so quickly. . I am excited to see how the story will continue.

honestly the novel was good until the author put in the relationship with the mc's sister and ml's spy or something (i read this a long time ago so i don't remember who he was). i feel that the authors shouldn't try to ship all the characters because the side relationships that are formed are mostly there just for convenience

For chapter 3&4 my reaction was; "What?!"
"Wai- what?"
"Just like that?!"
"What is happening?"
"Isn't that too easy...."

Manga reads like a girl's fan fic with a Mary Sue and all for the first 4 chapters. Looking at the NovelUpdates reviews, it looks like it is a bad case of poorly written fan fic.

I don't think the genre is reincarnation. I think the genre is time travel instead.

Dex-chan lover
kind of disappointing tbh. Reincarnation plots in webtoons are feeling to be their version of isekai's.

Edit: Aight i can say that this isn't bad and I don't think the art is terrible but you know how these things usually go, so read if your waiting for something else to update.

Users who are viewing this thread