The Return of Elena the Knight

I was reading this and it was starting to give me I already know what's gonna happen vibes and then I looked back at the title turns out this was the outcome of one of my favorite webnovels.

the art is pretty good but some action poses like the FL swinging a sword is awkward, the artist should study more dynamic poses for it to flow better (no worries i also struggle w dynamic poses too lol) and the whole skinny girl swinging swords is just annoying. swords are heavy as hell so FL (in her past life) should have built a lot more muscle or just have a more lean figure. nice story tho 👍

Well since I have read the whole stoey and there are art included with the story, Ill wait for this to finish....its like staining the memory of the original art included with the novel Id rather have this story in animated or live action because its so good

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Kinda shallow and way too fast paced... Art is also meh.
^ Perfect way of describing this. Not the worst thing I've ever read by any stretch, but it's definitely below average and I wouldn't recommend reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread