The Revenge of the Duke's Daughter Theresia - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Odd that a literal devil is helping her regain her humanity 🤔

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
For 16 years, no ones in the Kingdom try to French Revolution on this motherfucking tyrant couple. Really weird.

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with the others, how powerful are they that there was no revolution? And isn't the opposite of red, green?

jyc

2 chapters in and i'm already anxious for her revenge we all know is coming 😆 seems like it'll take a long time thoo

Oof they're disgusting, I feel so heartbroken for her current father.... can't wait for the revenge.

Thank you for translating!

Kinda wondering if she actually made a deal with an angel and not a devil, given how he tries to provoke her into instant murder rather than justice (testing her resolve), and how the king and queen are both obviously evil..

My thoughts exactly.. She should just kill the queen and be done with it.. But no.. There's still ppl who stand behind the evil queen.. it'd created even more problems if she wasn't careful.. So she need to uncover those ppl and their motives first.. After checking that the sinner list is completed thus she can start the festivals.. burn them all..

Contributor
Really hoping FMC doesn't get soft and let any of the guilty parties off easy, regardless of stupid sob story justifications (which I'm sure the author is going to invoke).

Dex-chan lover
So the entire place is corrupt then. Just kill them all, don't really need to find a reason for why her aides, prince, and sister betray her they're all just bad people and greedy. Hope she does her revenge rosaline style and save her sister for last lol

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly , depending on how she responds to him, I'll decide whether to continue reading or drop this. If she is not 100% hell bent on obliterating them then I'm out

Double-page supporter
Just read this now and yeah I agree with the others on the point of why there's no revolution or whatsoever lol

Anyway, I'd be so disappointed if she didn't do some sort of planning for her revenge

Thanks for the chapter Knights of Earl Grey team

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi oh cool my revenge is over whoops now the class responsible for the management of the kingdom is dead and the people are starving on an unimaginable scale

Users who are viewing this thread