The Revenge of the Duke's Daughter Theresia

This queen is not even realistic, there comes a point where the commoners and nobility just will not follow you anymore and she seems to have crossed that a while ago. Just kill her and be done with it you have a demon.

While I like the premise, the MC seems to soft kind boring? With this sort of premise, It'd be better to make the MC so obsessed with her revenge that she couldn't let anyone else in the heart, no matter how nice and loving her new family was. I feel like because she has other things she cares for beside her revenge, it makes her seem weak and not fully devoted to the reason she SOLD her SOUL for!

Basically, to me at least, she seems to lack true resolve. I'd prefer her single-mindedly focused on her revenge, truly closed off to others, and dealing with the fact that aside from her revenge she has no future now that she has sold her soul. That would be more tragic and befitting of the premise and the route the author seems to want to take but isn't fully wiling to commit to.

Of course, this is my opinion as it would suit my task. I'm sure with the pretty art, Kuroshitsuji vibes, and being a villainess story; there's a audience for this that probably completely disagree with me.

i've heard some spoilers about this manga and well damn i was not expecting
that cedric was that type of character.
i agree with some of the other people in the comments that shes too soft hearted for someone who sold her soul and waited years but i guess there's nothing we can do about it. gonna stick around for the demon butler romance though. if anyone gets really curious and wants some spoilers, i'll write below a little of what i have heard from other websites <3

spoilers on cedric !!
cedric who is the MC's former fiancee and charlottes current husband is actually a yandere for our MC 😀 before the MC died in her first life, cedric betrayed her with charlotte because if the MC became a criminal, he would be able to lock her up and keep her all for himself without the nobles being suspicious. he didn't know that charlotte was going to kill her otherwise he would not have cooperated with her. after she died he was forced into a marriage with charlotte. charlotte is madly in love with cedric but the feelings are not mutual and they have not spent a night together at all since their marriage. rather, cedric often frequents brothels and sleeps with women who look or act like our MC or he sleeps with her preserved dead body 🤮 when meeting the MC after she has been reincarnated, cedric becomes obsessed with her again and basically becomes her dog 🤠🤠🤠 she distances herself from him though and sees him as but a pawn in her ploy for revenge. eventually, cedric comes to realise that the MC does not love him and that she cannot be tied down to him. this drives cedric to insanity and therefore he commits suicide saying he shall leave a scar on her soul forever. this was honestly darker than what i was expecting from this manga but hey, no complaints here.

@astraxzz about your spoiler...
I pretty much doubt he'd be able to leave anything on her soul. And her soul already belongs to someone else. I pretty much doubt Rudy would allow that

Ciel_Soleil my bad thats not meant to be taken literally and that he wanted to make sure that she could never forget him and what she had seen ! its more accurate to say he's emotionally scarring her by making her see smth traumatising. sorry for not being clear haha 😅

anyone else getting the vibe that this is a watered down and shoujo-fied version of Black Butler?

Users who are viewing this thread