The Reverent Saint, Luo Wuji

So far it's veryyyyy generic...
-Betrayed by disciple
-Time travels back to his youth
-Impresses some well-connected old guy
-Fiancee plans to leave him for a rich guy because he's poor

Dex-chan lover
Nothing new or special, but if you like stories like "Rebirth of the Urban Immortal" this might be another manhua for you.
Depending on how manhua goes from now on. 6 Chapters aren't enough to say if something is good or bad.

Stupid guy takes a disciple, it immediately made me want to stop this manga.

Generic like 99% of manhuas like this. But I really do love the art in this one

Double-page supporter
This is so stupid...
Some rich master is riding a train with his servants... First person MC sees is the one who will give support for MC (sees worth in him). Instantly MC does anything for some stupid item when that old man already owes MC. And taking in a disciple? CMon... Then we have MC being abused by some gangsters...
Not only this is copy paste from hundreds of other identical mangas but it's quality is worse than those alternatives.
Not worth a time.

Actually i can say something,
actually this is a remake from the " i am the great immortal", in the first manwha the disciple is his lover, but originally she is his killer and YEAH believe me , this should be better than the first manwha but still the worst urban life i have read in my life THE WORST, i can even explain a little, here world building is trash, all the people on the novel only want to kill mc, no matter what, even if mc save people they want to kill him, and yes he didnt get his revenge against his disciple yet on the novel(at least from what i remember) so bear in mind.
The plot start with his gf betryaing him, then leaving him, ofc faceslap time then she regrets,between that he meets the generic cop flower that is the righteous kind, then for no reason she handcuffed him then when a ghost comes she leave him to die,ofc he doesnt and still saves her, then later as every women on this series she start to disdain mc and treat him as a pussy, because he didnt want to break the law( remember she was supossed to be righteous) then mc save her life and leave her crying and she regrets, then mc leave the city to meet his fiance(that disdain him and regrets later again),then his highschool mate that disdain him and regret, then a idol that do the same thing then u ask me, its done? The anwer is no this will repeat at least 20-30 times its not like it stop later either, so yeah if u like brain dead world building and annoying people this is for u, dont forget this is a remake following the novel and one more example , later the main plot will revolve in "death game" where people goes while sleeping then mc AND random people have to climb stairs while carrying weight, mc start to help people to carry so they can survive, one of the girls order him " hey you! I order you carry this for me!" Then he says no, want know what happens then? ALL the people want him to die because he said no..... Exactly that and reading this novel i did read the word "disdain" more than all the hundreds novels i did read before.

I was wrong, this is actually kinda funny. The mc doesn't give a damn - he just straight up disintegrates another dude at chapter 8 and doesn't simp for any girls. The art is also surprisingly good.
In a sea of generic mangas, it's a bit higher than the other ones

Hi, I am the saint in this manwha that got reincarnated. I don’t like how you are making fun of my life story, you people are very uneducated. Don’t worry, if you apologize and kowtow to me 3 times a day I might let you off the hook and give you this 9 star dragon ki refining shape shifting pill or my 900 star god ki ultimate anime dangerous ki convergence pill

i wouldnt be surprised if that cursed whatever guy drops it after uploading a dozen chapters like the others he did

Okay, jokes aside. I actually like this story, it just feels different from the other reincarnation manhuas I have seen so far. Maybe it’s the fact that it’s still under 20 chapters but I am currently liking the flow to this. Would hope to see more updates and get the chance to see the MCs girlfriend get what she deserves. Gold diggers, yikes 😬 😬

though the girlfriend was faithful but needed to cheat so she can spend money for him but she was just a faithful looking gold digger what a bitch

Why do i get a Feeling that here will be Like in every manhua A Policewoman that arrests the mc without reason and Follows him everywhere and this shit and that shit -__- ???

Users who are viewing this thread