The Rhodes Island Experiences

I just recently started playing Arknights and upon browsing Mangadex, this stumbled upon me. After seeing 'Rhodes Island', I just had to come and check this out and ngl, I don't regret it xD.

Contributor
I know the Arknights faction is likely named for the Greek island of Rhodes, but I can't help but always default the the USA state of Rhode (not Rhodes) Island instead, which may also have been named after the Greek island of Rhodes.

Why is this rated so high in MD? The art isn't even good and the characters feels so OOC compared to the original...

This started off kinda cute but everyone is so OOC that my picky ass can't read it anymore.

I'm gonna be honest, art is below mediocre but I'm having more fun reading this than the actual events in the game

Think of this as like those 4koma douijins that get translated and posted here. Some characterization is a bit off and the art could be better but as a near daily 4 panel comic it's pretty appreciated by the arknights community.

I love the fact that the cover picture is the state Red often puts finds herself in. She's probably like this whenever off screen.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, Castle can't start that program.
That is Thermal EX job.

Users who are viewing this thread