The Ride-On King - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The President and the Great Magic Turnip

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how they choose turnip or wheat for the instant plant technique, they should use a plant that constantly bears fruit and just replants it after they insta-grow it

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightFairy I know what you mean. My moon rune ain't good enough to read the entire thing and I can't wait years before the official english catches up as volume 2 i don't think has even been released yet and I think the raw is volume 5 chapter 20 or 21.

can't leave my man Bocchi behind, you need a couple competent fighters to take a long considering potion drunk and goof ball knight can prove unreliable sometimes

@musicfreak12 takes far more than a couple months for a tree to bear fruit and many if not all require some form of pollination to bear fruit. I am not sure if things like rasberry, strawberry, bean, peanut, etc bushes are the same. I don't know how turnips grow, but i know wheat only requires water, sun and soil nutrients to grow, so rapid absorption of those for rapid growth seems a lot easier in the realm of magic than trying to create a spell that will age a plant and pollinate according to the planet you're trying to grow. I'm just wondering if they could get a really large magic stone would it last for many many uses. I don't really understand purchinov's power. Is it a result of all his efforts on earth, typical isekai traveler becoming op, blessing of god(s) or something

then the shitty human backstab the demi people just like usual saying some shit 😷

Dex-chan lover
idk, i don't think the human refugees are capable of backstabbing demi-humans and beasts

damn turnip i'm getting too greedy last week sold it for 50 bell buying it from 97 bell😭

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, even turnips have plagued this world as well I see. No Putin-sama, don't let stalk capitalism take hold of this world as well.

Double-page supporter
Well I'll be damned. Chocobo/peco-peco/chicken-ostrich meditating and has gained martial skills.

Just wondering though, all the muscles on these guys are amazing and all but don't they sometimes need/like to where a shirt, coat, tank top or something? And where are their nipples?

Dex-chan lover
the turninps instantly reminded me of
kh141vuquai41.png

Fed-Kun's army
God the stuff about fantasy races and demon rituals is so cool fuck this is so good

Users who are viewing this thread