-Monsters
-Interesting plot
-Interesting characters
-Great art

Cons:

-not enough Russia

10 out of 10 masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that the premise of this manga is pretty much in line with modern Russian pulp science fiction trend of popadanets. The market is overflooded with trashy books about various Russian political leaders accidentally traveling to the past or future or different dimensions, and you bet there are dozens of titles about Putin traveling to fantasy worlds

Okay wtf did I just read? It's good I guess? It just really is not taking itself serious at all.

To accurately summerise it: the picture of Putin riding shirtless took some LSD and a few lines of coke, to go on adventure in a mythical world where he wants to ride everything

Dex-chan lover
@Helio
The progressor movement of popadanets literature with self-insert university students as main heroes was a trend one and half a decade ago, but the winds of shitty literature trends have changed. Just look at those pretties:
16950.jpg

21689.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Helio
Oh come on man! I handpicked two of the funniest Russian isekai covers with the most internationally recognisable politician, you don't have to nitpick them. Alternate history and historical popadanets go hand in hand anyway, and often are interchangeable.
What are you arguing against? That there is no popadanets literature about political leaders? A glimpse at Google images can tell you that this is not quite true.

@mgRdr
I argue against "The market is overflooded with trashy books about various Russian political leaders accidentally traveling to the past or future or different dimensions". It is very untrue. I know just single book.

@mgRdr
1 - not just politic, all state.
2 - not popadanets, althistory.
3 - no politic-popadanets.
4 - not popadanets, althistory.
5 - not just politic, all state.
Still only one book.

Dex-chan lover
@Helio
Do you have a personal vendetta against a concept of isekai politician? Are you personally insulted by a notion that books like that exist? Why do you try so hard to prove me wrong, resorting to verbalism, no less, and thats while failing to read the annotations? I don't even see the point of trying to disprove the "this does not counts, since his clothes traveled with him", because that's completely missing the point of popadanets genere in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread