The Ride-On King

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot funnier than I thought it would be, but again I ran out of chapters too soon. There is never enough of anything these days.

Why is this good!? Premise is awful with it's janky Putin expy and lame mascots but somehow it works thanks to the bizarre, interesting world and characters

Dex-chan lover
Crazy that some Japanese guy saw the memes of Putin photoshopped onto a bear & decided "I'm gonna make a while goddamn manga about this".

Aggregator gang
I love how the author don't give a f*ck about politics. Author is just writing a manga inspired by Rushia's leader Putin and author is not afraid that he'd get mafumafu'd into oblivion by the internet which comprised of low braincells anyway (proof: reddit protest = majority of people are dumb).

Dex-chan lover
Given the fact that a few years ago, a company in Japan sold Putin Calenders, and they sold out like hot cakes, I wouldn’t be surprised to find this manga

I love how the author don't give a f*ck about politics. Author is just writing a manga inspired by Rushia's leader Putin and author is not afraid that he'd get mafumafu'd into oblivion by the internet which comprised of low braincells anyway (proof: reddit protest = majority of people are dumb).
Here we have it "a not-like-others free thinker who lives with his mom"

Users who are viewing this thread