The Right-Eyed World - Ch. 5

Well. I feel like that's not fair to say. It's true that you can't help everyone, but "criminals" can also be created because the government itself has failed them. The MC has really been trying to be happy for a long time. She's tried her best to do everything "the right way", and in the end, the system let her down. There was no one she could turn to for help; if she asked for any, she'd just get carted away. And I'm sure there are many other like her that the government would also rather label as "dangerous criminals" than help. She didn't chose to become a hacker. I think it's BS that she's being told that she's scum, a bad person, whatever. Jeez.

Double-page supporter
@thunderbuggs I think that's why the hacker woman from the last chapter said Ah-Yeon will end up like them, or at least join the other hackers. She may end up becoming disillusioned with the system (I mean, look at the way Sunbae treats her) and ends up with the hacker group once she loses faith completely.

@faniki I felt like that was going to happen too! None of this is her fault whatsoever; it's because of a faulty system which is upheld by people who refuse to see things differently. Wouldn't blame her for it, when all her peers and the adults she's supposed to look up to are treating her poorly. She's just a depressed kid, dude :(

Why am I so pissed!?! Like it makes it seem like it’s her fault. Like what the actual f***. Honestly just want to watch that government burn as they desperately cry for help looking up at me only to see that happiest grin even while saying, “hey would you look at that, the chip I’m happy!”

The sunbae officer really.... And I just realized that she doesn't have the chips... Hmm

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread