The Rise of the Tentacle Magician

Group Leader
This is more funny than degenerate though, it’s like the mangaka is on a mission to explain that tentacles isn’t the evil perversion hentai has made it into.

And here I was wondering where all my friends went. They seems to be having fun.

Author knows well what is a proper proportion between a plot and tentacles. There will be a lot to learn from this one.

The Rise of the Tentacle Magician: this would only be made in Japan- or possibly Italy(of course then it would be the "pasta" magician) ....
really though no-one can read that title and expect high art or not know what there getting into....

and that's just fine by me

Dex-chan lover
Fucking bad bullshit.

Once again, creations like this one is the reason why we hav covid-19 wiping people out there. And we fucking deserve from covid-20 to 45

Fed-Kun's army
This title makes me laugh but I have no courage to actually read it XD

Dex-chan lover
This manga is basically the equivalent of "I want to make hentai but I don't want to make hentai"

Fed-Kun's army
After reading the first chapter, I get the feeling that the comedy would work better if the MC was female, as the contrast between the character's innocent demeanor and their magic would be more pronounced.
Just feels a bit like a missed opportunity.

Someone adapt this into an anime so Gigguk can throw another one onto the " I can't believe it's not hentai " collection.

Hmm I liked it more than I expected, it's not really that much ecchi for a tentacle manga, the setting is pretty unique (non-hentai tentacles, he actually uses it for healthcare and fighting) and the mc is a really good guy. Thanks for translating it!

you could take this anime two ways:

1. A degernate horny person molesting a girl with tentacles everyday

or

2. A true masterpiece that ventures into grounds that no other anime would take; a work of art
(I took the 2nd btw uwu)

Users who are viewing this thread