The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
How can you be surprised, Mr. Adventurer? It's more surprising these days if a church isn't evil in a manga.
It seems to have been so in real life too, like 100-200+ years ago

Dex-chan lover
So till now they barely had an idea who was their enemy and even worse didn't know what his plan was?
No one is even forcing me to read this and here I'm again, reading and wandering what tf is wrong with me! :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Not too surprised, but just like most humans are terrible theres also good
I would say it's the opposite, most people are good! It's the action of the bad ones that get more attention! Maybe it's our morbid attraction for bad news that make the media concentrate on it even more! I personally have faith we're ultimately good...mostly good :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I would say it's the opposite, most people are good! It's the action of the bad ones that get more attention! Maybe it's our morbid attraction for bad news that make the media concentrate on it even more! I personally have faith we're ultimately good...mostly good :dogkek:
That depends on what your definition of "Good" is.
Most humans are greedy, get into arguments (Why argue? Why not just discuss things calmly. PS: I'm also guilty of this btw), assume things (For example assume someone is bad because they look that way) take advantage of others kindness, looking down on others or being a little egotistical Etc. By my definition that's not a "Good" person. I'm guessing that your definition of a "Bad" person is theft, manipulation, violence, cheating Etc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That depends on what your definition of "Good" is.
Most humans are greedy, get into arguments (Why argue? Why not just discuss things calmly. PS: I'm also guilty of this btw), assume things (For example assume someone is bad because they look that way) take advantage of others kindness, looking down on others or being a little egotistical Etc. By my definition that's not a "Good" person. I'm guessing that your definition of a "Bad" person is theft, manipulation, violence, cheating Etc.
Yeah, you do have a point! Most people tend to "look the other way"! Basically, indifference! But still, as a species, compared to the past centuries, even decades, made some amazing progress! From medicine and science to social justice and the rule of law! Naturally there's still too many flaws and injustice but we're constantly progressing! Just start from yourself and your friends and relatives, are you more "good" or "bad"?
Let's say some global cataclysm hits Earth, you will probably have two mayor groups! Looters vs communities who cooperate to slowly rebuild! Looters will have the initial upper hand because of violence, but without cooperation they will not survive! The first humans in history survived trough helping eachother! I honestly believe "our" good side will prevail if put to a test! Stay optimistic my friend! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you do have a point! Most people tend to "look the other way"! Basically, indifference! But still, as a species, compared to the past centuries, even decades, made some amazing progress! From medicine and science to social justice and the rule of law!
We indeed have made some good progress
But there's still problems such as
-Inhumane treatment for animals that are going to get slaughtered for food (I'm not a vegan but I'd wish they could do it in a more humane way)
-A woman can just accuse a man of SA with barely any evidence and it will cause major trouble for the man
-If a man actually gets SA'd the chances of him actually winning the case without strong evidence is slim
-If a man approaches a kid to say hi or something else he's seen as a predator, but if a woman does the same thing she's fine?, I think society forgot that women can also be predators

Just start from yourself and your friends and relatives, are you more "good" or "bad"?
I usually try to find my mistakes by various methods and correct myself, my dad has told me I'm an easy teenager to deal with but one opinion isn't really enough to see how good/bad of a person I am (I don't have IRL friends lmao), and I ain't taking opinions from people on the internet since most people on the internet are kinda immature (I don't know you very well but you seem pretty mature since you're actually making valid points without starting an argument)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We indeed have made some good progress
But there's still problems such as

I usually try to find my mistakes by various methods and correct myself, my dad has told me I'm an easy teenager to deal with but one opinion isn't really enough to see how good/bad of a person I am (I don't have IRL friends lmao), and I ain't taking opinions from people on the internet since most people on the internet are kinda immature (I don't know you very well but you seem pretty mature since you're actually making valid points without starting an argument)
Yeah, sadly I completely agree with you on SA cases where to correct the injustice to women, we overcompensates where a "Court of public opinion" can ruin someones life! But I have to believe we can do better, since I have a daughter, and while trying to raise her to be a independent woman, I know what and how certain men think!
About the "opinions of the Internet" always be skeptical! But seems you already know that, and anyone who thinks for himself, without being influenced by others IS a good person

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, sadly I completely agree with you on SA cases where to correct the injustice to women, we overcompensates where a "Court of public opinion" can ruin someones life! But I have to believe we can do better, since I have a daughter, and while trying to raise her to be a independent woman, I know what and how certain men think!
About the "opinions of the Internet" always be skeptical! But seems you already know that, and anyone who thinks for himself, without being influenced by others IS a good person
Well this was a great discussion and you made some good points, cheers mate! If only all people on the internet were as mature as you 😭
The latest argument I had is where there were people saying "people that think that it's fine for stepsiblings to date are immature teenagers that don't understand the impact of their actions", I personally think it's completely fine for stepsiblings to date and I don't think it would ruin the family, however I'm still a teenager so I'd like an adults opinion on this, do you mind sharing your opinion on this?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Well this was a great discussion and you made some good points, cheers mate! If only all people on the internet were as mature as you 😭
The latest argument I had is where there were people saying "people that think that it's fine for stepsiblings to date are immature teenagers that don't understand the impact of their actions", I personally think it's completely fine for stepsiblings to date and I don't think it would ruin the family, however I'm still a teenager so I'd like an adults opinion on this, do you mind sharing your opinion on this?
That would most likely ruin some sort of dynamic in a family step-siblings are still siblings even if not biological and if they do have feelings for each other then thats them but its still incest

Dex-chan lover
That would most likely ruin some sort of dynamic in a family step-siblings are still siblings even if not biological and if they do have feelings for each other then thats them but its still incest
I appreciate your opinion and that you tried to make your point without making it look like you're looking down on people that think it's okay to date stepsiblings to date unlike the other people I mentioned before
But no that isn't incest
sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
Stepsiblings can marry so not technically incest.
Now we get to the point where you said it might ruin the dynamic in a family, if stepsiblings fall in love then that means they never saw each other as siblings anyway so for them it won't change anything
I think if you're completely serious about it (Not a fling) it's fine to date and if the parents truly care about their children they will accept it. (Because really what parent will deny their childrens happiness?)
Personally if my children dated I'd be fine with it (If they were blood related that would be a different matter though.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The latest argument I had is where there were people saying "people that think that it's fine for stepsiblings to date are immature teenagers that don't understand the impact of their actions", I personally think it's completely fine for stepsiblings to date and I don't think it would ruin the family, however I'm still a teenager so I'd like an adults opinion on this, do you mind sharing your opinion
If both "parties" are adults is on them to decide with who they will fall in love and how to live their lives! Ofc even if not blood related many will see this kind of relationship as "impure"! Just this can already become something that will weight on them! I would only give one advice to such, or ANY young couple: take it easy, do not rush with decisions, like getting married! Take your time and enjoy eachother and life as it come!
Cheers to you too mate!

Users who are viewing this thread