The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 142

Dex-chan lover
Karna should keep this appearance and mask, he finally looks cool and not (just) like a shota... :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
"Are you still approaching me?"
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I have a confession to make. I lost track of what is going on in this manga many chapters ago, and don’t feel like rereading it to figure it out.

Dex-chan lover
Today on: Karna pulls out some bullshit.

Also genuinely what even is the plot at this point? I lost track of what is happening around 70-90 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Today on: Karna pulls out some bullshit.

Also genuinely what even is the plot at this point? I lost track of what is happening around 70-90 chapters ago.
Well...there's some gods who took place of an even older god and the gods gave powers to the human who then rebelled against said gods ond one of those gods split up to form the various demon lords but another god wants to trick everyone to bring back the first god...
Yep, I'm glad to help make it clearer for you! :worry:

Power Uploader
You know how when you do something for a long time you gradually start getting good at it. It's kind of fascinating how this guy has been TLing this manga for 2 years and there is still absolutely zero improvements in all sectors. I didn't even know this was humanly possible. I just come back to this manga every now and then to see if this man has done it again.

At this point, I feel like all the scan groups out there have come to a roundtable agreement to never pick this manga up just to see how long does it take for this guy to improve his work.

Users who are viewing this thread