The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
First panel in page 13 is weird. Surely she means that she's the one who wants to pretend to be the subordinate and assassinate him? The current translation makes it sound like Karna wants to assassinate the other demon lords.

Aggregator gang
I would betray humanity for something that I value like maybe family or the safety of my country (I'm a patriot) for one humanity is not all that great in the first place.

Contributor
@introvertchild
I believe that's the reason why Cecilia hired him in the first place, she plans to eliminate the other 6 Demon Lords and become the True Demon King.

What the fuck, you're literally holding the stone of truth in your hand. You can bloody ask him what his ulterior motives are instead of guessing if he's planning to assassinate the demons or if he will kill you if you refuse, you dumb broad.

What a complete oversight in writing.

Dex-chan lover
I’d betray humanity for cecilia but i would try to avoid killing innocents too bad *in a stoic voice* war... war never changes.

Reactions: le3
Hell, give me a hot onee-san like the one he got and I'd betray humanity too!

Fed-Kun's army
Shes cute but shes professional aswell
I like her and she probs wont attack karna atleast i know she'll stay with him due to her not jerk behavior

i'm not prepared for page 7 ... -w-
Ei384qb.png

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
I am pretty sure there is more than a mere cultural difference considering the novel already states that demons consume human souls for their meals. Pretty sure at that point humanity ignoring the cultural and political view points have good reason to kill demons and why I would SERIOUSLY have doubts trusting one unless they intend to fix that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arkos technicly they are eating the mana inside of the human souls and its more about the fact that humanity is trying to expand so they are destroying the demons food sources to do so

Users who are viewing this thread