The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
@Lazymesa The demons are still technically treating humans as a food source for their mana so that doesnt change much either way and as far as I can tell there was no mention of human expansion interfering with Demon food output so where did you get that from? I am keeping to my reasonable notion of using the heavy flamer on any demon I meet.

Dex-chan lover
@Arkos
Pretty sure that demons "eat" mana aka magic energy, which humans have alot of, it's not that they have to eat human souls so much as they eat the magic power, that said it's also likely that not all demons desire to harm humans, but enough of them see humans as a food source or possibly just straight up speciesist in a hatred of humanity.

Keep in mind this is a very human trait, some people are for preserving life (many in the west), while others would just as easily drive a species to extinction for their next meal (looking at you china).

Dex-chan lover
Demon Lord Cecelia is gonna Yuri the sh*t out of that poor assassin....

Double-page supporter
Having different biology/food sources/life cycles or whatever that they cant just change is a bit more than just a cultural difference

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait to know what will happen next please come fast. HAHAHA that's what she said.

Fed-Kun's army
i would lose
lzhqdBU.png

Double-page supporter
"Next one releases Oct. 4th"
*checks date*

So that was a fuckin lie.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arkos sorry for the late reply but its mentioned earlyer in the manga that most of the land the demons own are barren and that the dungeon cores creat mana and the demons extract mana from the cores for food but the humans want to break the cores because the mana inside the cores basicly explodes outword permiating into the barren land revitalizing it as to make it usefull for farming and such

also heavy flamers are not gaurd issue brother *hands you a flammer with holy permithium* but these are *cocks auto shotty with blessed buckshot*

Fed-Kun's army
One abandoned humanity for money and the other abondoned humanity for cute cats. Fair trade if you ask me.

Group Leader
It’s clear she didn’t agree because of cats but because she felt her life was threatened. She also thought of it as a great opportunity for an assassination to earn a lot of money. She pretended to give in.

She seems greedy, even with all the proof she still wants to kill him because of money and probably patriotism.

@HonorfulGloriousPotato well he had the power to kill an ogre that could only be slain by a hero and she knows he has at least one god's soul protecting him Karna has also turned his back on humanity by joining the demon army, so if she could kill him while he was off his guard that would be best for the world from her POV

Fed-Kun's army
I have been a bit indecisive regarding this manga, but finally even I gotta admit, that this MC rather gullible, and even a bit stupid..
I'm sure in this story him being a naive fool won't cause him having a bad ending, but if this story had a bit more reality, then it would certainly bite him in the ass, since you can't ever be too trustful in a world like that..

Users who are viewing this thread