The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Mr. & Miss. Pig, no matter how beautiful the toxic swap that bestowed by demon king, it still far better to have a nourished land even though it's been blessed by outer god. 😁

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
I'm crying. This is just such a touching and lovely chapter. The poor orcs (******) just wanted fresh food and bigger living space but the dastardly poisonous swamp (white oppression and drugs) prevented them from breaking free of their plight (cycle of poverty, low income, crime).

Yet the wise and powerful tiny man saved them!

Dex-chan lover
the eyes in the last panel stood out for me, loved this chapter.

Getting harder to read. Why did the focus shifted from him making an impenetrable dungeon into this cow dung?
Boy,
artificially uplifting several bottom feeder species won't make the bottom feeder class dissapear, some poor clueless middle demon species will get relegated and fell down into the empty hole that the demon cats and orks left.
There is no equality to be found in an interspecies relation.

Wait....fug....I forgot this is fantasy🤡

Dex-chan lover
@QuietSnowy not really, they were doing it because orcs were kidnapping women. even though its been hundred years that not something easily forgotten. or it could be they have forgotten for the most part but still remember "orcs are bad because...."

@Akxera they should have consulted the landscape designer first.
@BuffSoul and then they asked the lord to give them a farm, instead of making it.Truly touching.
@QuietSnowy they still don't mind raiding human villages to breed. It's just they are too weak now.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, no wonder virgin animal-eared succubus demon lord of lust onee-san wants that super wise man shota seed.

Users who are viewing this thread