The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

@pingustrategist
Better, more stable income in it.

Also he may have FUCKING NODENS as a familiar, but all he did was BTFO one of the Demon Lord's lackeys. The Demon Lord herself would probably put up a better fight.

Dex-chan lover
@theowww
I assume 1 gold coins at least have 1g of gold in it, that means 2 million gold coins equal 2000 kg of gold! thats about usd 112 billion/month, of course me too: I'll do you it!

Bad guess. This looks like one of those "1 Gold" = "1 Yen" mangas (He got like 3 coins from the hero, but that amounted to "500 gold", which also was a paltry sum)
But 2 million was the signing fee, then 20 million as an annual salary. With bonus, that'd be about $200 000 per year. Not bad as your "just out of school" salary (but sadly way short of your prediction).

hey you're right, it's been such a long time to find 1G=1 yen currency concept, nostalgic. cmiiw, but afaik japanese fresh grad average income should be about 200k yen per month thus make it a very delicious offer at 20 million yen annually 😆. btw where in the world do you live to get a 200k usd salary annually for fresh grad?

Double-page supporter
@simpleton forgot about buying power And the fact the 500 is paltry in adventuring
Also I would only accept this deal if I didn’t need to see the demon lord

Aggregator gang
TBF, I'd say "The human race could die for all I care," too for the amount she was willing to give him.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of the Demon Lord of Lust, she seems more like the Demon lord of Greed. Using money as a temptation instead of lust.

people:"Why didn't she use lust"
me: looking at the kid being only 13 "I don't know, maybe because he is only a children?

I would have to disagree with the MC in this case...he's in a very favorable position in this negotiation and he just blindly accept the first term the opponent gave him. True, the pay sounds very good, but he didn't confirm his working hours. He could be overworked to death unfairly. And he didn't even talk about holidays and day-offs and whether he could take a paid vacation or not...that's absurd.

Then again he's only 13, so that's probably way out of his mind at the moment...this is why you don't just sign job contracts while you're still underaged kids. Bring your parents or guardian with you for optimal results.

Users who are viewing this thread