The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
@Akabane Humanity is going to take care of that, if the former hero isn't already marked for death by the rulers of the human kingdoms.

Fed-Kun's army
*GASP*
What if
Cecelia actually has horns and the 'cat ears' are actually stylish horn cozies!?

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut
Such is the fate of the weekly manga, you either get longer but monthly chapters, or shorter but more frequent ones, sad as it is not much we can do about it.

Double-page supporter
Must be election season in the demon world. Demon Style Election : whoever win the fight is the ruler.

@ nomadicengi Lol I was thinking the same thing! As soon as I saw him, I thought he looked like Ganon

what kinda demon lord lets their killer let go alive unscathed wtf is wrong with her

Aggregator gang
@Xhunn if she killed him another hero would be created/ selected but while he is alive risks to her life are reduced due to him being incompentent and unable to weild holy weapons

Dex-chan lover
@Xhunn She couldn't very well kill him due to Karna. He's a goody two-shoes. She would risk losing him by slaying the useless hero, or probably any humans, so that he would be aware of it. Even the kid's love of money comes from wanting to help his grandparents. I believe he's far stronger than Cecilia, so he's a gift from heaven for her, as long as she can keep him charmed. He'll be a huge help in keeping other demon lords from threatening Cecilia too much. The current situation is splendid for her. Perhaps if she can make him fall for her for real, it would be even better. It might also serve her well if Karna himself never needed to kill humans as it would keep his personality more soft and naive, and thus easier for her to manipulate.

Double-page supporter
plot twist: There can only be one hero and killing the hero would transfer to someone who are more reliable. a

Double-page supporter
I see some of the people complaining about sparing the hero and not killing him but for me leaving to live in this kind of shame is more deserved than end him as a hero which he's not. Just think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread