The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Based on how quickly these chapters got out.... one, maybe two months until the next one. And based on the characters, they're either going to meet him and think "Huh that's odd that he's here," or "He betrayed us; kill him." He'll then overpower them all instantly, because cliche, then rather than kill or seriously harm any of them, will let them off with a slap on the wrist.

So there is at least one person with common sense in the hero party. But 3 others being idiots must be stressful for her. She better quit now than lose her braincells dealing with those 3.

Please dont be too kindhearted and let these assholes go scotch free. Please.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh this gonna be delicious. The demon lord need to advice him not to give mercy tho

I want the ninja to join the necromancer and to eventually tell the whole world that the hero isn’t as competent as they think he’s is. They would be so embarrassed

Dex-chan lover
Is Kunoichi the only one who has a detection skill, or the rest of her party is just an idiot?

The aesthetic changed from Dragon Warrior to Soul Eater at the drop of a hat.

That's your cue that this isn't a dungeon that you were prepared for.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I seriously doubt the kid will kill them, but they're going to get their asses beat. I'm pretty sure the entire hero party working together couldn't beat Grandpa Thundergod, and we don't even know what his other spirits are or do. I'm apparently not the only one hoping that the ninja gets a job offer.

My prediction is they get stomped with little effort because they're cocky, and the kid lets them run away because he's not the kind of person to just kill them at the drop of a hat. The hero and his hoes will run back to civilization and spread the story of this new Lieutenant of the Demon Lord that's crazy strong, because if they don't play up his strength they'd just be admitting that they're incompetent. And that's how the kid will end up with comedically absurd infamy. The ninja will probably split off of the group, because she'll know the truth, which is that the hero is a moron, and she doesn't want to babysit his party any longer. I'm not sure if she'll join the MC sooner or later, but she will probably join him eventually.

Double-page supporter
the only thing that would make them getting beat more satisfying would be for it to turn out that the hero was iskaeied and thats why he is so cocky

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god my mouth is drooling at the thought of the hero pissing his pants in fear of death

Users who are viewing this thread