Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~

@StaticTransit you know what.. all said and done, I stuck through for the ara ara nya-nya onee-chan and the assassin ara ara one-chan. Can’t deny, good eye candy bad manga

There's the bad manga that you can at least enjoy if you turn your brain off and then there's this. 1/10 would not recommend.

Not seeing how so many peoplehave problems with this manga - looks better to me than most of these OP MC series I've been seeing, which most are about the same: being that they're isekai, cheat skills, some kind of really cringy personality quirk and they decide to change their mind about defeating the Demon Lord or sum'n at the last possible second at the end of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
dropped at chapter 2.2, even if it's supposed to be for comedic relief, nothing the MC does correlates with what a person should be doing in his situation. The hero party stuff made me cringe so hard I thought I was gonna dislocate my face. The shittiest back story I've ever read, at least with an isekai u know that the guy is a pushover office worker but this guy is even more of a pushover than those. Honestly the only redeeming aspect was ara ara onee-san cat demon lord but even that wasn't enough to offset how shit everything else was. If I just wanted big boobs cat girl in another world I'd at least read it with a grown up MC so I don't have to deal with shota every chapter but that's just personal taste, if you're into shota sure go right ahead.
And if you think I'm hating the MC because he's a shota that's not it at all, I really like the Appraisal skill isekai even though the first few chapters are him at 3 years old and he has a fucking bobblehead for most of the story but at least that manga has some substance.
4/10 dropped

Did people really took the begone thing and started to shit on it on this not saying that this is bad or anything just that its stupid as hell

starting to lose interest. also is it just me or have i already read chapter 33 a few days before?

"*sob* why won't mai comedy manga take itself seriously???" is quite the amusing hot take

I am currently in the process of tying a noose because my comedic manga has comedy instead of 5 intertwining plot lines.

Guys grow up. Please. You know this manga doesn't take itself seriously and the hero ark was just a springboard into the slice of life. That's like saying isekai is bad because they act like NEETs on earth and chads on the alt world oh wait dammit.

@Falador The fact that you actually take this story seriously is fuckin funny. It's obviously making fun of its self and is just a joke story i really don't get why you get so overworked on it. And I keep seeing people comparing it to Appraisal skill which makes no fucking sense to me. Appraisal skill is a nonironic story with work put into it. Getting so overworked on a joke manga that is just poking fun at itself is pretty dumb if you ask me. But hey go off on my "dumbass" if you would like, I'm free to hear your opinion.

@SwampPoTaTo

Why are you tagging me in this? The humor falls flat. It's doing a bad job at everything, including being a joke. I don't need to be "overworked" to not like it. I can go into details if you like, but this isn't a very big deal. In fact, I think in your reply to my two-sentence review you've written more than me in this entire thread.

Users who are viewing this thread