The Rising of the Commoner-Origin Officer: Beat up All the Incompetent Noble Superiors! - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
I like how when hes talking about releasing the Wizard guy the dude just standing there all like ??. Like he probaly sont understand him but im sure hes confused why hes like arguing with the townspeople lmao.

Dex-chan lover
it keeps saying "her"
i feel like there's a mistranslation on the TL's part

Group Leader
I apologize for the poor translation in the two sheets where it said 'Her smile,' which referred to a woman and not a man 😔. I have already corrected it, it slipped past both the new proofreader and me. Similarly, if anyone wishes to assist us with proofreading for the upcoming chapters, they can send a message to Discord. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I apologize for the poor translation in the two sheets where it said 'Her smile,' which referred to a woman and not a man 😔. I have already corrected it, it slipped past both the new proofreader and me. Similarly, if anyone wishes to assist us with proofreading for the upcoming chapters, they can send a message to Discord. Thank you.
Nice for the quick fix. The fix is still wrong though. You should have used "his" not "him."

Dex-chan lover
Really needs a proofreader.

Translation aside, story still moderately interesting so far. Story feels a bit grim, but art doesn't really reflect that, so I wonder if we're going to get a lighter tone moving forward and it was just the start that's grim. How many more girls is this man going to adopt/collect?

Group Leader
Another apology 😔, I woke up the proofreader in charge to thoroughly review the chapter. The errors should be fixed now. Once again, I apologize, and likewise, anyone willing to join us to help with proofreading will be welcomed. Thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Let him who wants to forfeit the country's protection cast the first stone.
But seriously, with the garrison's condition like that, of course the soldiers couldn't work properly. They really need to do some reorganization.

Dex-chan lover
For those who are curious, this chapter is chapter 13 in the novel. But i will warn you, while not vastly different, the manga skipped a few things so it might feels weird when reading the novel.

It is better to start from the beginning again.

Users who are viewing this thread