The Rising of the Shield Hero - Ch. 108 - Loincloth Dog

Dex-chan lover
Not this sh*t again... These localizers and their virtue signaling really ruining otaku culture.
And the fan TL group following suit makes it worse. Come on...
I could overlook a stupid name change if this dialogue was not bordering on incoherence and the story not laden with more loose ends than a bowl of spaghetti. Reading the first volume of this title makes for a painful contrast, it's hard to believe we got to this point.

Group Leader
Atla is seriously the best girl and you should get emotionally invested in her... just like me when i was reading the WN.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this shit with Motoyasu won't be a running gag.
Considering that one of the 2 Curse Series for his spear is Lust... you might wanna bail out now.

If I recall correctly from the anime, the 3 heroes' weapons can unlock 2 Curse Series, with only one for the Shield(which we all know is Wrath), 'cause you know, seven deadly sins.
Motoyasu: Envy & Lust
Ren: Greed & Gluttony
Itsuki: Pride & Sloth

Dex-chan lover
Why village children don't grow up with level? Author forgot his setting?
this spoiler but Raphtalia actually not really normal Raccoon race but form special bloodline this should be problem that Naofumi will face before his fight against Phoenix(?) cause He half-forced Raphtalia to wear Miko like outfit again

Users who are viewing this thread