The Role of the Villainess Is No More! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Head maid needs to chill TF out, holy shit. Whipping someone for the mess hall filled with knights getting rowdy?

uhm...
so what is the story now ?

MC did everything she could do to f*ck of everyone. that way the engagement with the prince got canceld, and she got stript off everything she had and has to work as a low class maid?
what now ? 500 chapters of "how i work as a maid" ?

nice plot .... NOT

Group Leader
Lazy jerk of a backseater nitpicks translations. Do what you will.
Page 21
"I can't say anything more ... the head maid"
The first part of that bubble is mis-translated. Actually a reference to how she said she'd explain later in Page 18.

Page 27
"In this world, there are religion and Chinese books. It is the taste of God."
is so far off, I have no idea what happened. この世界には和食も中華もあるのだ 神の趣味なのだ
Not even Google Translate is that far off. Also, the grammar is wrong in your English, with the "are"

Page 29
Corporal Unishment? Why'd you cut off the P? Is there even any proofreading that happens here?

Who the hell gave the head maid permission to whip people, cause if the Knights didn't know about her doing it, then it's not a common thing in that world then

Well interesting premise.

But really, stripping her of her noble title and kicking her out of the family for some petty insults? That's going too far there. And the Prince immediately getting engaged with the heroine after the annulment just shows that he was cheating and her "warnings" were justified.

I'm curious on what's gonna happen next but unfortunately this appears to be a new series with only 1 chapter out in the raws. And it's from Alphapolis so no free WN raws either.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the head maid got instructions to give a stricter attention to the former villainess.
After all the royal head maid is supposed to obey and serve the royal family...

Group Leader
@elephantNo5

Thanks for pointing mistakes out! I'll fix them ASAP (you have a really sharp eye, maybe consider joining us as a PR/QC?)

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20 : Original novel only has 2 volumes

@JWChibi : Innocent only works if you are form an environment where you would not be expected to know those rules (raised a commoner) and when told you are acting inappropriately started to adjust you actions to be appropriate. Heck, unless the queen is nothing other then a pretty face with no duties or responsibilities innocent is a disqualification. But too many of these stories, the set up is beyond idiotic because it requires them to completely ignore all rules of their society, or care about precedence that they set (as you would have to be an idiot to offer you daughter for a royal engagement if they will cancel it on a whim and offer no amends for the insult to your house) because the prince wants to put his manhood in the "heroine" instead of his fiance.

Group Leader
Oh, also one more thing I forgot, cuz it wasnt in the chapter.
My impression when I was checking out the first chappie on AP, was that the title was like "I'm done with playing the role" or "the role (since playing the role was a task of sorts) was completed", so not so sure about the "is no more" wording, and its implications.

I just checked it out cuz I was curious about how the scanlation was, compared to my memory of reading the raws. I'm also a lazy and unreliable elephant, so... you wouldn't want me to join as a staff member. (for proof seek out my translation history in the WN world... or something)

I just did this cuz I was mildly triggered. (religion? wtf?)

Good luck tho.

Oh, Chapter 12
"when I was younger... "
"Reijou jidai" wasnt about being a young girl, but it was about being an akuyaku reijou. Dunno if you're MTLing, or if you actually know JP, but... hopefully days enough info.
I only caught the things that stood out to me because it just didn't make sense, and sounded weird... so who knows about the rest, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction, the black haired knight arrives to save her... but little did we know that he plans to kick the head maid out and start a bdsm session with villainess lol

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel like PUNCHING the princes in these villainess stories the first time I see them ?

Users who are viewing this thread