The Role of the Villainess Is No More!

LOL i see everyone had the same idea when they came to this comment section! Anyways this is a really good story, can't wait for chapter 3 in 8 years lolol.

oaky this is interesting... thanks for the hard work translator.. hope to see the next one soon..

this seems like it will be a good story but I don’t like male lead and the rest of the knights. I understand people doesn’t trust her yet but if it were me I would be cautious but not engage in awful gossip about her.

Since it’s a romance story I hope the male lead works hard for her affection and apologizes to her.

ughhhh I want to read more....being a fan of manga when you can't read japanese is incredibly frustrating since I can't read the raws 😢

IT was all progressing well until the headmaid fight scene..... so stupid it really made me think twice about continue reading it... other than that, it's very nice with some ok moments

So she was assigned a position as a maid because she never physically hurt 'god's child', but then as a form of unfair retaliation she was physically hurt...

She's just constantly apologising too. I get that what she did must have been bad, but we never saw any of that. It just leaves the reader frustrated with how she's being treated.

Thanks for picking it up! ❤️🥰 I’m really interested in this manga but the previous group didn’t update it even though there’s been Japanese updates monthly. Thank u some Abandoned crown scans ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread