The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
wtf I don't get it... how the fuck is she a part of his revenge? Shouldn't she be taking her own revenge against him?

Holy shit this is so retarded but I lowkey want to read up to the point where yuu spoiled it to

Group Leader
@.yuu-oniichan
Major LN vol 1 summary/spoiler:
It's such a clusterfuck.

The MC tries to one-up Kachi because she didn't pick him despite giving him some hints. He gets brainedwashed that the way to do this is to show up her new boyfriend.
Kachi plans to get MC to confess and turn him down because MC forgot about her from the past (they're also childhood friends). This is despite the fact that she really does have feelings for him.
Kuroha and MC start pretend dating. Kachi panics.
Kachi's boyfriend is eventually revealed to also just be along for the ride as MC's fan, not actually dating Kachi.
MC eventually confesses to Kachi in past tense, then confesses to Kuroha for supporting him.
Kuroha turns down the MC because she's upset that he turned her down when she confessed. She immediately regrets this afterwards.
Now nobody's happy.
Vol 1 LN end, stage enter: MC's childhood fan/supporting actress from when he was a kid, who will try to take the MC right after that clusterfuck. She confesses immediately to the MC in front of both girls LOL.

Personally, I felt that there was major potential for some NTR, some mindbreaking, some blackmailing other female rivals to be gangbanged or drugged, some kitchen knives and nice boats. Get that ghost pepper drama rating. But this is not that kind of story, yet.

holy shit this is so wild. count me in too. i love suffering brain damage and emotional trauma through dumb romance stories

Dex-chan lover
This "revenge" shit reminds me of that Masamune-kun revenge story with just as retarded premise.

even though i know this is gonna be a fucking retarded harem manga, i really like kuroha and am probably going to keep on reading just to find out what happens :|

This dude fucking piece of shit his even crying and doing revenge because his crush did not like him back and call her slut retard mf

Users who are viewing this thread