The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 1

ok you guys idk ab yall, but i dont think the childhood friend is gonna lose.

Double-page supporter
This has to easily be the worst 'rival' in any manga I've read, that motivation backstory is dogshit

i ok so the reason she started dating abe san was too use abe to get maru but abe is dating to torment maru without knowing that hes being used

Does the mc not realize he's being played, he's literally going to act, that's what the blonde guy wants him to do

Aggregator gang
let me stamp it here.
my guess is that he is childhood friends with the guy and girl as well.
but he only knows them as their pen name.

Apologizing without doing anything wrong? That's a simp move mc.

The girls are fine but the mc is.. Haih im disappointed. The art is good tho and the plot is kinda interesting but personally i just cant like the mc. Time to keep searching

Aggregator gang
You know, I'm actually all for Kuro manipulating the hell out of this fool. Cuz he's just plain dumb as a brick. I hope she plays him really, really hard.

It just has the feeling at this point of some kind of long game intervention con. Like multiple people are trying to get him acting again. I highly doubt Abe is the douche that he's "portraying". This is just acting for him. I'm pretty sure he's a nice guy that looks up to Haru and just wants to see him acting again since he sees his talent being wasted.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gravemind yeah. pretty sure abe really admire him and it's just a scheme to get him acting again

mc sucks real hard, idk if its just me but these girls deserve someone better, anyways kuro>crush girl

Dex-chan lover
"Go talk to her, worst she can say is no"
And then page 10 happens

Users who are viewing this thread