The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I hate it when a character regrets what they did,cause what they did will never go back to what it used to be and they think that a single sorry is gonna make it grow right back,its pure shit

@SilverSeagleLive both Kachi and Kuro are childhood friends (check the flashback of kachi)but yeah Kuro is the best rn, kachi will lose unless they make routes for
each harem member(btw this is not only kachi and kuro)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, what do you know? Kuro actually did something good for a change?

Fed-Kun's army
His friend was talking about first love and revenge, definitely not suspicious indeed.

Double-page supporter
That comparison between the toolboxes and the heroines was so shallow, I literally cringed. It's a really shitty metaphor.

another chapter goes by with him not picking kuroha

Shit is about to hit the fan soon guys. And when it does
all you Kuro fans are going to HATE her

Fed-Kun's army
Thank You for Translating This Chapter~ Very Appreciated! Love 💝 From Indonesia :D

Thanks for the chapter. I hope something happens, this manga is going downhill before it even properly began. I don't think it will last more than 20-25 chapters.

Double-page supporter
Which chest do you choose? The bigger one lol.

In all seriousness, Kuro was great this chapter,but we'll see how things shake out.

Honestly, I prefer Kachi even with the ridiculous backstory where she's been trying to betray and reject him this whole time. The moment she realized the truth, she began regretting everything and double-downed on her affection for him. Kuro is cute but she's way too manipulative. I'm also a big supporter of doing whatever you have to in the pursuit of love but, regardless, he should be with the one he loves more.

Also, he needs to keep an eye on that best friend of his. I was getting some troubling vibes earlier.

Dex-chan lover
Did the author learn shitty analogies from Kamachi? That Toaru guy is notorious in my eyes for making out-of-planet comparisons.

Users who are viewing this thread