The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

not gonna lie this is pretty interesting, mc might get back to his career

yea i hope the girl who rejected him never get another chance, just make her a filler for this manga

Well, it looks like one girl is clearly not going to win, as she's getting a spin-off with her three sisters. They should have marked that as spoiler...

Fed-Kun's army
You know I'm not sure why it took me so long to realise, but this story (up until last chapter at least) has basically been the harem soap opera version of Your Lie in April.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure what's going to happen from here on though. Kuro definitely appears to have the advantage since technically there's really nothing standing between her and Maru getting together, but since that definitely isn't gonna happen, things don't look good for her in the near future. There's definitely gonna be some twist from here on to prevent that, so her only hope is having another twist later on back to her, making that the third twist in Maru's feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Author with the big moves made them 3 childhood friends so nobody loses LETSGOOOOOO
Regarding the chapter, this girl heat checked kuro and shiro LOL and I'm here for it

Dex-chan lover
im still waiting for his mindbreak...but at this point it seems they super fucking toned down, hes just embarassed by the national attention thing, and the 2 main heroines can fuck off to the bottom of the sea, i was supporting the new girl but it looks like she needs help more than romance, so i vote for this dude to stay single coz everyone else is an asshole

Kuro messed up big time and honestly doesn’t deserve a second chance at this point

@Ranaka16 welcome

I also welcome everyone onboard the SS Maria - we may not win, but we're going to troll the crap out of the other girls until the end.

SHIROKUSA JEBAITED
KUROHA MISCALCULATED
LONG HAVE WE WAITED
MARIA ACTIVATED

Still think kuro and shirokusa are pretty dumb for trying to hard to get back at him.

another note,the architect of kuro's house sure has a weird sense of architectural design with the four window set up,even more so that its a weirdly long house at that

Dex-chan lover
Wtf these girls have no right getting mad at him after the shit they put him through! Even this "little sister" type is not that different from what I see... And why the heck is he apologizing?!

He should just drop the lot of them and find someone else. The current girls he knows are pretty shit tier. One is already "going out" another guy and the other one set these all off by manipulating things just to freaking reject him when she was already at the end goal just for what? For some petty shit. Blaming him for not accepting your confession first? The whole point was to reject him right in the start to feel "victorious"? wth you still "love him"? fuck off

He should also punch his "friend" in the face repeatedly for even uploading that shitshow of an episode he had and profiting from that. I know I would. And they'd make an anime out of this trash fire? ohgod

So we're going for the harem route? You better stick to it after all that bullshit last chapter. I don't mind harem, but if you've thrown one curveball down try to throw another one

As much as I hate the little sister shit, she still deserves the W more then Kuro.

Double-page supporter
EAT SHIT BI-!!!
Untitled.png

Users who are viewing this thread