The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is happening in this shitshow? This could've all been resolved just a few chapters ago if she had accepted his confession instead of rejecting him for some inane reason. Seriously, how can she even claim to love him if she prioritizes revenge over her relationship with him?

Dex-chan lover
The romcom where everybody is a cunt that deserves to lose

If this is the author's attempt at comedy then it's pretty bad, only thing left redeeming about this manga is its attractive characters

Dex-chan lover
The title of this manga is The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! however I'm pretty sure she lost the instant she rejected his confession. Can't exactly lose any harder than purposefully sabotaging yourself when you've already got the win.

Call me an asshole and stick a cactus in me but I still ship Kuro over those two.

Group Leader
Note to scanlators: i think it’s better if you change the big brother to onii-chan nii-chan onii-sama nii-sama ty hehe

Okay that funky food gag got a chuckle out of me I must admit. I've relinquished all desire for this to be a one romance manga. Just don't do any Domestic Girlfriend cheating shit and I'll be a-okay

Users who are viewing this thread