The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Well, that's....ridiculous. But, as long as she didn't go the fake relationship route again, I suppose it's whatever. But now that I think about it, this could still be setting up for that. I'm hoping for the best but I've already been disappointed so many times.

Double-page supporter
So, I probably sound REALLY dumb saying this, but I just now figured out the name of this. At first I thought, "Dang, that's a pretty huge spoiler, and it's in the title!", but then I realized, his childhood friend can't lose, because all of them are his childhood friends. I can't tell if I'm retarded, or just extremely dense. Or both. That's also a very likely possibility.

@Phileo can you give me spoilers? I don’t care about the story, it seems like it’s going to be like rental girlfriend where any advancement is stopped for the sake of filler chapters.

Group Leader
@Fozz13
Well, it's going be uphill and downhill the mc can't decide even he know about 3 girls that love him, like the first girl childhood friend being manipulative like "ah mc, help me i got amnesia i lost my memories and then tee hee i'm lie, because she slip tongue, but mc become tsunder guy i love her but but she didn't even apologize and then vol 3 the arc the black hair the first love of mc iirc they going to beach and still idk how it pace gone because still not translated and because it's got vol 4/5 i forgot and the cover at vol 4 or 5 is arc of the actress girl that love mc too but still don't end they gonna repeat it another one and the so CALLED BEST FRIEND MC GUY is such manipulative like his father scum he gonna side whoever that him can be profit from MC ITSELF AND OTHER GIRL SO THE CHANNEL GONNA BE POPULAR I THNK USING MC NAIVE GUY ah my bad too much emotion on that guy haha

And yes it's gonna be, this statement correct "advancement is stopped for the sake of filler chapters." we can predict it.. and because of the title i bet the manipulative girl the childhood friend gonna win but i don't like her haha and iirc vol 5 new girl (?) i forgot but they got her on cover.

i read rental girlfriend only 20ish chapter because the mc so dumb but that's how the manga become popular haha and this manga are gonna be same filler chapter, with 1 month update and i'm predict vol 6 or 7 gonna end of this manga, but kinda surprised that got air anime, but i don't hope much for s2 it's kinda hard but the arc 1 is funny the confess

Dex-chan lover
LOL, that Kuro keeps getting shittier with every chapter. I really don't want to see her win, worst waifu so far.
yep, she's a sociopath ... can't believe author is trying to make a character like that a good one

Users who are viewing this thread