The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

Group Leader
So can anyone who has read the WN or LN give a hint as to the "hook" of this series?

It seems like the childhood friend is... scheming? Jaded?

Pretty surprised about the artstlye and execution of chapter 0, especially when looking at the fact that the manga is done by a mangaka of which this is their first project. Kuroha is looking like she's gonna be best girl. We've also started to TL the LNs to english, to join the community and be notified for manga and series updates,

come join our discord: https://discord.gg/XBfHsQj

Group Leader
read it

here to tell you

not-childhood-friend best girl

Dex-chan lover
aight ill follow this for now... and since the battle for prologue was already this heated im expecting more chapters SoonTM...
ill wait for more chapters until i evaluate and score this.

Double-page supporter
*Cough *cough. I’m speechless by the stupidity.

I want to hope it’s good but I fear a beta MC...
I can only hope he ends up with childhood friend

He’s an idiot for getting over dramatic for a girl he like so to already have a girlfriend. Why would he feel suicide and want revenge over such a trifle?

Well I’ll applaud the author for making it a twist. I just dislike the character design, yea it looks good but it’s the same everywhere with one google search.. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
"Lets get revenge on my unrequited love for having a boyfriend"
????
????
??
4chan pls leave

Double-page supporter
The girl already has a boyfriend? Can anyone give some context or more spoilers into this? :O

Fed-Kun's army
From the summary, it just sounds like every dramatic and whiny internet “niceguy” ever, which is more than a little worrying. I mean, it doesn’t sound like he was man enough to confess, so isn’t he just an idiot? (Tbh I’m a wimp irl too, but at least I’m not unreasonable lol)

Or is this about the childhood friend manipulating his revenge into pretty much just dating her so his unrequited lives gets jealous?

Group Leader
So it's...

A childhood friend who decides she ain't gonna be no statistic and goes after the dense hero with all the subtlety of Isekai Truck-kun?

Users who are viewing this thread