The Rose of Versailles

Dex-chan lover
it was so depressing to watch the anime 10 years ago when you know how the revolution ended 😅

oh well~~ for those who want to watch the opening from the french version (come on, it's the original setting after all ;D) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7EPU4fpQ6k

Dex-chan lover
if you're talking about the french version, yeah, I agree. though the opnings and endings weren't so bad. Like the one from sherlock holmes. Even better than the japanese version thanks to its nuances.

Can't believe I'm only just reading this for the first time lmao. Thanks for the scans!

This is a great story! The art albeit older, was gorgeous in its own way. Although
I do wish Oscar lived longer or just lived.
Man I cried, truly a wonderfully written character.

One of the best manga ever drawn. If not the best in its genre. Sadly, most of modern shoujos lost their depths and poetry to turn into same repeated tropes with caricatural leads and insipid romances

I didn't know shoujo could ever be worth reading until I found out about this. An incredible ride from beginning to end.

Power Uploader
If anyone wants to read it but is not sure because it is not completed here I will tell you that the main story ends in chapter 54 page 21 (because the numering here is somewhat arbitrary), ch54 page 22-ch82 are side stories.

Users who are viewing this thread