The Ruler of the Land - Vol. 82 Ch. 599

Wow I knew jaha masin was a demon but I didn't he was an also a devil to such extend. Still waiting for our almighty lord CheonMasin Gun. I hope he joins the battle and chop the demons head off.

@cloudstrifer The Sinji prince is the son of MC's father and Cal Roe (the witch). But the truth is, MC's father was controlled by Jaha Masin (the demon) to have sex with the witch just so he would have a good body to use in the future.

Once MC's father's body becomes too old or too weak, Jaha Masin would make the prince be the new Sinji's leader and possess his body instead.

@Cloudstrifer Bi Kwang's mother is Hee Yeon, you can go back to chapter 425 to find out more. So far beside her name, not much information about Bi Kwang's mother's background

@cloudstrifer

Oh god dude you even don't know hbk's mother. Are you sure you are even reading the manhwa properly? I'm surprised you made it this far tbh.

Thx for the chapter guys..
And I kinda surprised with Jaha Masin overall abilities, he's basically a god there with all his cheat ability of immortality (via soul transfer) and all the skills he retained.. like WTF author-nim, why u made that guy OP then u gotta nerd him to finish the stories??

@Bighomer

You simply can't not remember one of the very important characters in the manhwa. Two decades? It's not like he/she's been following this manga since 1995. I for one knew about this manga in 2015 and finished 500 chapters in like 1 week.
You are either a huge fan of this manga and remember at least every major character (one simply don't read manga that has 600 chapters and not be a huge fan of the manga) or you have a really, really bad memory.

@Meyujin Well, Bi Kwang's mother only appeared in 2-3 chapters and then shattered into pieces, so it's understandable that one can not remember all the information. A little reminder is ok :)

Dex-chan lover
@Meyujin calm down, why so salty? I follow this series since the beginning of the printed version in the '90s (yeah I'm old) and I a huge fan of this series yet I only remember MC's name, but so what?

@moel

you are the one being salty here now, grandpa. forgetting names and forgetting characters are completely different things. He/she forgot kwangs mothers existence in the manga, not only her name. not remembering the name of characters is OK, but forgetting the character completely? Not OK.

@luulylisa

no a little reminder is not ok. if you made it this far and still doesn't know who bi kwang's mother is, you might as well re-read or drop it since you are not interested in this manga enough. her death was one of the most climax movement and a turning point of the entire manga.

@Bighomer

I'm all cool and relaxed

The hell, I knew the witch would be someone from the good side (She is too beautiful to be a villain lol), I hope Jaha Masin die a painfully death!

Users who are viewing this thread