The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Type 95 Elinium Operation Orb

Dex-chan lover
mmmm.... i think the anime version where it's a single instead of multiple gods did a better job of darkening and intensifying the conflict between tanya and being x.

@Nk9bjP4A I like the anime version but I heard the manga follows the LN a lot more then the anime does, since the anime I guess it like the LN but on like on super speed

Double-page supporter
Honestly, if you die, get personally met by God, and then flip him off - you deserve everything that happens to you next and don't get to complain. It's not an absurdity to be punished for being a terrible human being. How arrogant was this guy in life that he acted like a god of middle-management, and then to so easily say God either doesn't exist or is a vile cretin when he himself was a vile cretin who took some pleasure in ruining the lives of others so long as it advanced his own comfort and station?

The story treats him like a good person fighting against a superior being's wicked control, but he is the kind of person who should probably be in hell to begin with.

Group Leader
Oh -sigh
SO OUR TANYA DIES . check page 2 panel 2.... Fuck

esp

It would be odd to send him to hell I'd think. I guess it depends on the religion? I know some are just, you don't make the cut if you didn't pick the right religion. Though, in the book the guy that was yelling at him said playing FPS games counted for "Thou shalt not kill".

I would think that this makes this pretty clear that they aren't gods the way we think of them, but powerful beings that need to harvest some sort of energy from human livestock.

Double-page supporter
Wth gods in this mangas are way more interesting than existence x...

Banned
Are they just pushing this through Google Translate or what?
The pacing is fucked, scenes are missing, the translation is a wreck.

I'm not sure whether the anime added content to the original or whether this adaptation is just omitting things... but if I hadn't watched the former already, I'd be completely unable to understand this.

I can't say as I overly care whether Existence X is depicted as some weird possession of bodies and objects or as some pantheon of traditional icons... but if we could at least have enough of the scenes depicted and translated coherently as to make a consistent narrative, it would be appreciated. -_-

Fed-Kun's army
252524628_143224921371455_5473380376161313011_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"This Female Soldier War Criminal Can't Possibly Be This Cute" was my first thought (well idk if she committed any 'war crimes' yet, but i imagine if it's called tanya the evil she's prolly not gonna make any decisions for the good of the country)

Users who are viewing this thread