The Saintess of Another World Is a Pâtissière - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The cookies could use some decoration, maybe embossing. And I don't see the melted ganache in that chocolate lava cake that well so I'm not sure show much is in it anyway.

Still, I'd eat them.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh i'm just here for the credit page with the staff's bake-off result. also that midnight biscuits would be perfect as snacks 👌

Dex-chan lover
Manga is complete at 7 chapters.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/802000216

LN version is only 1 volume long.
https://www.regina-books.com/lineup/detail/1044103/5592

Dex-chan lover
> MC: "I wonder whats those green colored seeds..."
Shop keeper: "Its mondie nuts"
MC: "Its almond..."

Mondie nuts was like a company name whose main products are chocolates here on earth, which also had an Almond...
I wonder if Author took a liking on their products or tested the product and make a reference out of it...

> One of the first sprit to purified on this chapter was a "My Little Pony" character, which i really like.
They better be purified....

> This series should be better if there's a Yuri tag on it...
The captain of the knight was like a girl after all....
And it seems MC was like a highschooler who always think of romance even in the midst of life and death situation....

Thanks for the updates! The baking looks so yummy. My siblings baked chocolate cookies during quarantine and all though it doesn't look pretty, its really delicious. Highly recommended! (you will get free snacks too lol)

That lava cake sure seems scrumptious 🥰 and the biscuits seems like the kind that would always runs out in my home 😚

Double-page supporter
I wonder if this will turn out to be like other isekai chef manga where the MC wil be mentor to improve the food there.. Kinda cliche, but the villain story seems good

Dex-chan lover
I love lava cakes 😍 I'm coming over

Imagine if the possessed people went crazy and started fighting, how would you get them to eat

Dex-chan lover
There is an evil spirit inside of me. It makes me read manga instead or working.

thanks for the sweet chapter end page and for the hard work on chapter, sweets
i will go to watch pâtissiere anime

Users who are viewing this thread