The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.2 - Ladies’ Day Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
I want to read a manga that emphasizes the usage of corsets (like the actual precise historical usage and not the "let's tighten it until the wearer can no longer breathe" popularized idea.)

Dex-chan lover
Intended audience of the manga (adult women): "Ooh, getting used to corsets and fancy dresses, learning to curtsy and dance. How marvelous!"
Unintended audience of the manga (that is, me): "Why the heck are you wasting time on that useless stuff instead of learning magic shields and magic missiles?"

I love the captain characters XD he is my favorite after that the director ... but what I really want to see what he looks like behind the heroine ... I want to see his icy look :)

Am I the only who”s happy to see captain? I know many people find him aggressive but who wouldn’t be with an FL like that, and if you think about it, she already has a harem: director, captain, glass-sama, beautiful head mage, king (lol), soldiers, and whatever happened to Jade/Jude(?), next would probably be the prince, but he can just get lost

Dex-chan lover
This mc doesn't even know what she wants, she just gets brainwashed and listens to every command like a dog

MC: I don't want to.
Knight: -puppy dog eyes-
MC: -drops em panties-

"HAIYAAA, you're killing me, woman!"
- Uncle Roger

the mangaka needs to sell the puppy dog eyes a little more. Instead of a puppy face he kind of just becomes normal faced, like the eyes a dog gets when it wants something but you can tell he's holding back his urge to beg.

Users who are viewing this thread