The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1 - Tea Party Part 1

Thank you Fanicorn!
I am so grateful you picked this wonderful manga to translate! It has been languishing and under appreciated for too long!
Thank you so much!! 😭💞✨

WOW thank you for translationg this new scanlators. please translate more i love you 😭

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking it up! Guess something happened to the previous group or something (from their activity they stopped posting here since 3 months ago, that's kinda when corona started in China, makes one wonder...) or they just dropped it maybe, anyways it's good that someone picked it up.

Group Leader
Thanks for picking it up guys! And thank god your quality is better than the other person. As grateful as I was that they were updating, I was hoping they would let a better group pick it up. Dreams do come true~~

@Vengeance22 They probably dropped it. They're still updating other series on their website. (albeit novels)

Im confused-
I thought this series ended since it was announced that it was just a teaser for the novel?
Or was it another series?
They have the same premise;
Two people got summoned from another world, one got taken by the “main leads” and attends school and the other one preferred being in the lab and then soon met her knight.
Preeetty sure this was what I saw but i am so weirded out if it did or didn’t got sacked

Thank you so much for picking this up! I've been hoping we would get an update for the longest time and was pleasantly surprised when I saw we had one!

Dex-chan lover
A nameless invitation can just be ignored. Too shady. Unless you are in a situation where you expect information from whistle-blowers and such. But she clearly isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Why did this suddenly turns into those isekai princess manhwa, not that I'm complaining

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see an otome game villainess vs. heroine conflict from the POV of someone who is aware of the main characters but isn't super involved.

Users who are viewing this thread