The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

That was soo good 💖 I love all chapter and all character just the first prince X( didn't like him ... Wished for more appearing time for the other MC or the second prince we need more of this manga XD keep the good job.

I read it to the las upload (ch 13.4). For me, this is OK. It's it a slow-paced story so even at chapter 13, I feel like the story has just started. The romance and the "doki-doki" feelings are quite good, I really like the 3th Captain.
But the heroine ? Jesus, such the perfect doll who doesn't know how cute or perfect she is... She excels in everything she tries. She is humble, altruistic and sweet like Japaneses love it. Boring.
I would have love to see her ranting way more about being kidnaped to this foreign world with no return ticket. Why would she care about this world? What if she said she had kids and husband back home ? Just to make them a bit more remorseful. All natives characters don't seem to care at all that she lost her world/family/friends. Kind of weird.

Still entertaining but nor thrilling for me.

"Why are they so pretty?!" I feel you Sei, I feel you. Honestly, this is one that I think that needs a US localization so that I can buy them. It's fun, it has a lot of twists and turns. AND well... I mean.. Captain Hawke of the 3rd Division is seriously adorable.

Sei wants to be a good person, she is still mad and still wants to go home. I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to live your best life and be happy in the meantime. :shrug: She isn't weak, she isn't whining or complaining about her situation. She's pragmatic. I like that

I want to know what had the first prince taking Aria and KNOWING she isn't the saintess after awhile but he's in full-on denial mode? I kind of wanted to see Aria as the rival but I don't think the author is going in that direction with her. She's a rival for circumstance's sake only, it doesn't seem like a personality thing.... yet.

Awesome job that the team did on the lasted chapters. Hmm so I wonder if the other girl will start to have break down or something. Since she not the saint and silly prince pressure

'summoned her looked at her face and said, “This is not the Saint.” Is this neglect play!?' The fuck is neglect play?

Aggregator gang
I like the story. Romance is a bit weak, but that's only because the Sei is romantically stupid. But Captain-sama is a husband material.

Dex-chan lover
@Miyuki If means exactly what it says it sounds like they gave up because of too many complainers which sucks. Why the fuck would you complain about something thats free

Ppl complaining about .1 .2 .3

And the past tl take project with that kind of think
So ppl complaing and tl team cant tell ppl if the raw actualy like that (because some team try make that a think with cutting chap by their own )

oh god, i'm so relieved someone picked this up again, i love it so much. thank you for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread