The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

Group Leader
nvm i guess we're not releasing our version of this then LMAO We just finished it too. but all in all, I'm glad this series finally got an update!

Sorry to @romancefinatic and @r3ignbow for the disappointment, but I'm sure we're all happy to read the next ch as usual LOL

It feels like so much has happened, yet they're only on ch 25. And when you compare it to the novel, there is still so much for them to cover.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone re-tranlsate the Loli chapters? they're all machine translated

Group Leader
@92800075 nice pun with my name LOL I was told that 3 months was how long people were supposed to wait before uploading though.

@Snipetress Contact them through discord first to see if they dropped the series, after all they have a listed discord link. If a group doesn't respond after you reach out to them then it can be considered fair game.

Even if you do have the best intention, wanting the series out as soon as possible, please do keep in mind that by stating "We're picking this up" without contacting the original group you can invalidate the work that they are doing, and they can see that as a "snipe" which can lead to a lot of drama and hate.

The unspoken rule of not taking over a series that another group is working on doesn't exist out of possessiveness, but rather out of a sort of respect to other groups.

For some reason, I know it isn´t her fault but. I think it´s unfair how the self-proclaimed saintess gets all the attention. While our saintess worked hard.

@honeylemonmilktea Neither Aira, [who isn't a self-proclaimed saintess][/i], nor Sei [want][/b] attention. Literally all the attention that Aira has is unfair because it is completely ignorant of Aira, and only cognisant of the position she is in.

The attention Aira gets from the prince, and from others because of the prince, is literally entirely negative. Even the "protection" the prince is trying to enshroud her with is literally abusive. He isn't allowing her any freedom, she's basically a prisoner without a prison.

@Glogbag I was just saying things from my perspective, I just said I think. What I was trying to say is that I kinda hoped she would work a bit hard like or mc, cause "I just feel that´s it´s kinda unfair". And wow I never asked for an explanation, I was just saying things from my mind.

Contributor
Ngl the first scanlation group that did this manga has some of the laziest typesetting I’ve seen

The crown prince had me very pissed.
1. Barges into the room after the "summoning" to another world, ignores one girl and takes the other
2. Isolates Aira from the rest of the world, causing a lot of people to act harsh towards her, fends off anyone who actually wants to befriend her
3. When Sei shows up, calls her a "fraud" when he doesn't even know about any of her achievements, fights with Liz when she really just wanted to make friends with Aira
I'm sure I missed something, since my head's speedrunning possibilities to kill him right now.

Other than the no-brainer prince, it's pretty chill, but like in all otome isekai's, you gotta turn your brain off to withstand it. The dialogue can get cringey and the MC is definitely a Mary Sue (attains 3 major achievements in like 5 minutes, cooks, gardens, unlocks many spells in practically no time, etc etc) but it's a very light read

Fed-Kun's army
@kagurabitch Did you read the description? It says that this is a slow life manga and it even has the slice of life tag, of course there won't be much development.

Users who are viewing this thread