The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

This one was.. meh, even the romance part got stale rather quick, was hoping for more twists and turns.

I like a slice of life every once in a while. This one really gives nice romantic touches, but I'm glad it's not excessive and it's on certain occasions to develop character relationships, such as the
market chapter with Sei and Hawk as well as the interactions with supporting characters like the knights from the Second and Third order.

24 chapters readed. im not really a person that readed josei manga, but this is surprisingly good. it was... calming i guess? so far there's not really a lot of the romance, but i still had fun reading it. - 8/10

Cant wait for the anime adaption!! Thanks so much for translating this for us to enjoy 🥰

ANIME, PLEASE BE TRUE TO THE MANGA!!! SO MUCH ANIME ADAPTATION OF MANGAS HAVE BEEN LACKLUSTER LATELY! PLEASE DON'T BE ONE OF THEM. (The capslock is for emphasizing how much I really want a good adaptation not a hurried and so-so quality. It will be such a waste of a quality content after all.)

I’m so glad this is finally being published in English in the US. I appreciate all that the translators have done up until now, but I do like to support the original creators when I can 🙂.

For those who are wondering if they should read this, I would say do so, with the knowledge that this is a SoL, though the slowness of the story is more due to the time it takes for the chapters to be published; rather than the story itself. There is romance, but it’s part of the subplot as the focus is on the SoL. But seeing Sei and Hawk/Al together is so worth it (in my opinion)

I adore that this is getting adapted, but I wonder how fast they'll rush through these. The story isn't bad, but it's rather slow-paced. For people that don't want to invest in it, it would just be another fantasy isekai and that's just sad if that happens

I like this a lot! It’s a nice break from other isekais where it’s constantly OH NO SHE’S GETTING KILLED KYAA THERE’S A HANDSOME PRINCE WAIT OMG A COOL KNIGHT GAAH!! A MONSTER!!! WOAH THE CHURCH IS EVIL //GASPS// etc. etc.

It’s a slice of life like I was looking for, with a cute and very healthy romance that’s developed at a reasonable pace; it feels a lot more natural to me than the typical fantasy/isekai romance ones. Of course, I enjoy those too, but that’s not what I was looking for with this manga.

What I like a lot about this manga:
I found it very pleasant that Aira did not turn out to be some- dimwitted, scared girl, and also liked that she had similar “special” qualities in spite of not being the actual saintess. Sei’s perspective is also interesting, since we got to catch a glimpse of what a “villainess misunderstood” story would look like from a third POV.

I like that they also didn’t just do an isekai then either 1) never reference it again or 2) over-reference it to the point where they’re overpowered unreasonably (since this isn’t that genre, though I like those too). Aira’s personality and behavior was because of her real world experiences, and Sei being familiar with the concept of isekai and magic because of her gaming hobby are both nice details that don’t feel too in-your-face.

The romance between Al and Sei is also really comfy every time I get to see it. Their relationship started because Sei saved his life, and as they spent more time together he gradually began to develop feelings for her (and same with her). I think that’s very fitting for the genre and it’s more like what Sei would have been used to as an adult from our world, which I appreciate. Also on that note, I like that there’s no crazy jealousy or irrational behavior so far in the relationship too :D Their friends support them and are happy to see where things are going~

This is getting sooo long BUT I must also add that I actually also liked the way Kyle was written too. He’s a young crown prince who was too immature to mind his mistakes, but doesn’t seem absurdly stupid or evil. We know he’s still a teenager — a likely spoilt one at that (even if not by the king) — and that he was really excited to be a part of the whole saintess operation. In a sad way, it makes sense he only saw the cute young girl close to his age instead of the tired business woman. Furthermore, he wasn’t in love with Aira or anything, unlike how these stories usually go. The reason he was acting so out-of-line was more out of guilt that he felt towards her, which is ANOTHER detail I liked. It makes his accusations and overprotectiveness more explainable, and makes him seem less like a judgemental abusive brat.

The characters and how the story explains the way they react in these would-be cliché scenarios make me feel like this world is a real other world (as it is trying to be) with actual people, rather than a fantasy novel/game-like world. Nothing wrong with isekai clichés, but that’s not what this manga is and it never said it would be that.

People who keep complaining that it’s “so boring” and such can obviously have opinions of their own, but well.... this is a slice of life. It delivers exactly as its tags have promised. It is not action, nor is it drama. The cover shows likewise — it’s just feel good and goes at a comfy pace, rather than the quick and intense pace other stories might have. I personally find it unfair to give any low ratings for the manga literally being what it is promised to be, but I digress.

Tldr; really enjoying this as a nice break from dramatic stories and loving the characters + relationships a lot! For those not enjoying this, try excluding slice-of-life from your tags o/

This is one those rare good female protagonists. I dont want to be sexist but I feel like since female protagonists are rare already, a good ones becomes even more rare. Very heart warming story and doesnt seem like it going to be some harem shit, hopefully, because I ship her and ice knight mans too much.

Users who are viewing this thread