The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Urgh, my heart! Is it cliff hanger day?!?!? This is the third manga I've read today that left me waiting.😂

I’m going to really hate it if that evil savior got a redemption arc or something. The God better collect her soon and remove her from that world.

I’m so excited for the next chapter!! Thank you translators and cleaners and all other team members for your work That has made reading this wonderful series possible!!

If the prince's mind is actually getting messed with bc of the savior's charm magic I feel pretty bad for him

It has been a while since I hated a female character on the same level as the princess in shield hero.

It seems as if thatgirl trance magic stopped affecting the prince after beast attacked Ill. His eyes cleared.

Fed-Kun's army
It honestly seems insulting to the word 'savior' to be associated with that girl.

The prince and the idiot savior are treating this like a game when people are literally dying in front of them. and.. I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA HURT ILL FUUUUUCCCKKKK

Dex-chan lover
I will give this manga an 11 (I'll hack the website if I have to) if the next chapter has Ill reverse isekaied to Japan after getting run over by the truck-kun starving wolf-wagon.

😜

I’m thankful at least this country has another prince beside the one who got tranced by the spoiled savior 😔

Aggregator gang
Tragedy tag where?
Was that...did the charm broke on simp prince?
Was that what the sparkle prompt was?
If that is the case then I feel had for him. His action so far might have been out of his control.

Users who are viewing this thread