The Savior's Book Café in Another World

@EverlastingRyo it seemed like that no? She's definitely savoring every moment of being held in a pedestal by the prince, let's just see until a dire situation happens and she would have no way of avoiding of confronting it

Anyone have a link to the ln of this? It s so cute and I want more, also I want to see this chick get thrown to the wolves... ~.~ looking at you chickie don’t even know what your power is other then b*tchyness...

if savior 1 "bitchy" girls plan was just be a cute girla nd live a comfy life she should've just aimed for a duke not a prince like does she not realize the riots this could cause in the country considering she aint that keen on learning magic or even helping at all with their situation but honestly mood girl
anyways i like this, super cute art, cute mc and cute ml and cute villainess atm i know shes like bitchy n shit but i cant help but somehow find her endearing

aaaa how unique!!!! since the mc is older than usual isekai mangas and she's just trying to live a homey life lol will this upload monthly?

im really liking it so far, esp how the mc is older than the usual ones we see in isekai-type mangas. and a book cafe?? my absolute dream come true! i cant wait for moreee

this is a nice change of scenery from all the other stories, so much drama, this is like a cool breeze in a hot summer day! <3

Users who are viewing this thread