The Savory Girl - Ch. 55

How does this mc show he has a brain and then the next second he does this shit like tf cmon man

Seeing the kind of man he's been so far, I still trust him completely. While I don't agree with his decision, I understand why he made it given what kind of person his ex is. She really would have made their life a living hell. I have a feeling that he's going to refuse to be intimate with her whatsoever. He clearly hates her despite agreeing to this. Hopefully I'm right and his personality doesn't change

Dex-chan lover
Jia's expression in the last page was painful to watch.

Like use your brain the bitch is arrogant and has a loose mouth you ever heard of recording. I know this story ends well but god damnit

Bruh mc just why....the fl should have made enough money to allow them to get new identities and a house somewhere, where the ex cant find them and they could live happily, but now u gotta brake the heart of one of my only 3 S-Tier waifus (and ive red a shitton of stuff....)

Dex-chan lover
MC just made that cinnamon bun who's too pure for this world cry buckets... some acts are just too foul for redemption

@draksig
Surprisingly, it has a happy ending. They get back together. The ex ends up alone. That's all I could see from the raws as I can only read English, lmao. If you want to read the raws, just Google "The Savory Girl raw" and you'll find it, last chapter is 63.

The hell man fucking pussy mc shit why you do that !!! Be a MAN and take RESPONSIBILITY not for running away!!

Okay, I peeked at the ending in raws and while I don't know Korean...

It is pretty evident how this ends. I almost feel sorry for the Ex... almost. She gets what she deserves and I bet even more than we can assume.

Honestly don't blame the guy. Sure we all know it is a mistake, but people are bound to make mistakes when pressured on all sides. I bet even he knows this is a mistake. He's just been driven to a corner.

After all, the reason why things started in the first place is because he was driven to a corner by the celebrity to be her maid.

Users who are viewing this thread