The Savory Girl

Fed-Kun's army
After reading this I need moar. Anyone have any spoilt oujo-sama x maid wecommendations?

Dex-chan lover
The initial conflict of the story is a legal deamnd over a blog comment which is incredibly dumb, but this enitre manwha doesn't take itself seriously so 9/10

@greatninja3 I agree with you.
Normally on this kind of manwha is: SEX (MAIN) + plot (secondary) But on this one i feel is the other way around.
Like "i came to fap but stayed for the plot" XD.
Now i'm scared of what the ex-gf will do ... well, i'll wait xD
Thanks for the translations !!

If this manga has an 8, then what the hell is rated lower than this?! Honestly only reason I'm keeping up with this is because it's funny as hell and not in a good way. I'm pretty sure the last chapter proves just how damn crazy everyone is here, nothing makes sense, there's no meaning behind the story, characters change in just a single chapter, the angst is turned up to 11 all the time.....it's a damn car crash that I can't get away from xD

Hey i didnt understood how gorilla found her, did Ji Min called him? If that, how did she knew bout him!

[Edit]: Nevermind I found what happened xd

Just get her fucking vaccinated already...God I can't take this filler drama with this b**** as the one sided antagonist

The story is really bad in my opinion. You CANNOT sue someone for negative comments 😂😂😂 For example, his girlfriend called her a Android (Basically saying the famous woman body is entirely or somewhat made of plastic surgery. In simple words, she/they wasn't born with it) You can sue someone that left a threat comment that doesn't necessarily have to be verbal. Which clearly in the story, it's a "hate" comment. My mind is blown 😅

I might be mistaken, I have not read the story yet... Just saw that and needed to get it off my chest. (I still stick with my opinion that this story is looking trash from the get-go, even though I know that is not why you're here 😉)

Double-page supporter
@RealTug You shouldn’t talk if you don’t know anything about the subject. You CAN sue someone for negative comments in Korea.

I hate his original girlfriend so much. It's her fault that everything started, and yet she blames him for everything, goes and does worse things, then somehow pins it on MC. @Speederzdk and certain parts of the UK, iirc

@Speederzdk I did say "I might be mistaken". The whole concept of my comment was to mention how trash the story is, you literally see hate comments everywhere, like me, I called this story "trash". It is basically hate, but in my head, it's my own opinion... That is one of the main reasons comment sections are made. If you really can sue someone in Korea for hate/malicious comments, then that is plain stupid, they basically don't let people voice their own opinions or thoughts. Anyway that is my own thought on this subject. Anyone can take this how they like, but when I said " Might be mistaken" people should have known that it might not be true. I am partly true, I'm from UK, and been to loads of other countries, not even 1 had a thing agains negative comments.

Just read the last Chapter in English (55), and see at the Deskription (complete).
My Reaction:
Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein, Nein,....

Double-page supporter
Caught up definitely gonna stay away from this till it's completed, im not gonna be able to handle the cliffhangers to come.

Users who are viewing this thread