The Scholar's Reincarnation - Vol. 3 Ch. 107

This is probably his first love considering how muscle bound he seemed to have been in his last life

Double-page supporter
as much as i want them to be together, i think it would not be the case. Since she become imperial princess, she must have suitor prepared. No way MC who is not a royal is one the prepared suitor.

Dude, you're screwed! And although their positions in society are very different right now, at the rate he is taking over gangs who knows how high he will climb.

I mean it's cutesy and all that, but the sentence structure seems wonky in few place. Had to stop and decipher it.

I don't get the people who say they're not fit to be together due to their different positions, like, isnt mc the son of someone pretty important? Like, i can't remember the exact social structure (and with titles being in korean), so correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like his family is basically on the level of a duke/one of the top clans, or something like that (and his dad seemed to have some sort of friendship with the emperor? Hence the princess visiting on his birthday), and a marriage between a princess (even a high ranking one) and the heir of a dukedom is pretty common. It's not like royalty can only marry royalty.

@Avenger88id MC is a noble from a powerful house, and his father is a personal friend with the king.

also, the fact that the princess was sent to his household at a young age kinda implies a plan for arranged marriage

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say one thing: these names are getting out of control.
Jinmooyoung, Jeogwayoon....I can somewhat get, but "Hwalhyubdan"?, What the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread